Active and Retired Members of the United States Military are Invited to Enjoy a Complimentary Pizza, Salad or Pasta
Los Angeles, CA (RestaurantNews.com) California Pizza Kitchen (CPK), the authority on California-style pizza and industry leader in creative dining, today announced that the company will again honor members of the United States military this Veterans Day. On Tuesday, Nov. 11, veterans and active military are invited to enjoy a complimentary entrée from a special Veterans Day Menu at all participating California Pizza Kitchen restaurants in the U.S. (excluding all airport, stadium, university, Mirage Hotel, and Guam locations).*
“We are grateful each and every day for the tremendous commitment, sacrifice and heroism exemplified by our military, past and present,” says California Pizza Kitchen CEO G.J. Hart. “Veterans Day provides us with an opportunity to come together and honor the men and women who defend this country and I speak on behalf of all California Pizza Kitchen employees when I say ‘thank you and, please, be our guest on Veterans Day’.”
The special Veterans Day Menu includes the following entrées:
- The Original BBQ Chicken – Our legendary BBQ sauce, smoked Gouda, red onions and cilantro transform this original to iconic.
- Hawaiian – Fresh pineapple, applewood smoked ham and silvered scallions.
- Mushroom Pepperoni Sausage – Cremini mushrooms, rustic pepperoni, spicy Italian sausage, fresh torn basil, Mozzarella and wild Greek oregano.
- Pepperoni – A combination of rustic and spicy pepperoni with fresh Mozzarella and wild Greek oregano.
- Five Cheese + Fresh Tomato –Fresh and traditional Mozzarella, Monterey Jack, smoked Gouda, and Romano with tomato and fresh basil.
- Untraditional Cheese – We used to call this pizza the ‘Traditional Cheese,’ but after adding two more cheeses to our hand-tossed crust, it’s not traditional. It’s exceptional!
Salads (full size):
- Thai Crunch – Crisp veggies and cilantro with chicken and the crunch of peanuts, wontons and rice sticks. Tossed in Thai peanut dressing.
- Chinese Chicken – Napa and red cabbage, lettuce, chicken and wontons tossed with scallions, cilantro, sesame seeds and hoisin ginger vinaigrette.
- The Original BBQ Chicken Chopped – Black beans, sweet corn, jicama, fresh cilantro and basil, crispy corn tortilla strips, Monterey jack and our housemade herb ranch. Topped with BBQ chicken, tomatoes and scallions.
- Classic Caesar – With shaved Parmesan and housemade garlic butter croutons.
- Italian Chopped – Roasted turkey breast, julienned salami, garbanzo beans, tomatoes, Mozzarella and fresh basil tossed in mustard herb vinaigrette.
- Garlic Cream Fettuccine with Chicken – Our roasted garlic Parmesan cream sauce with fresh Italian parsley.
- Kung Pao Spaghetti with Chicken – Our twist on a Chinese classic, with garlic, scallions, peanuts and hot red chilies.
- Bolognese Spaghetti – Our slowly simmered traditional meat sauce sprinkled with Parmesan and parsley.
*Dine-in only. No substitutions. Diners must come in uniform or bring military ID/show other proof of service.
About California Pizza Kitchen
Born in Beverly Hills in 1985, California Pizza Kitchen (CPK) is a leader in authentic California-style cuisine and is widely known for its innovative menu items. California Pizza Kitchen provides a range of California-inspired dishes for guests who Seek the Unique, from signature hand-tossed and hearth-baked pizzas, to imaginative salads, pastas, entrées, soups, sandwiches and hand-crafted cocktails. A Southern California classic, CPK incites international cravings in more than 19 different countries. For two consecutive years in 2013 and 2014, CPK was named America’s Best Pizza Chain in a survey conducted by The Daily Meal and in 2014 was recognized by Entrepreneur magazine and its readers as one of The 120 Most Trusted Brands. For more information on California Pizza Kitchen visit cpk.com. Follow us on Twitter @calpizzakitchen, like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/californiapizzakitchen and stay connected through http://instagram.com/californiapizzakitchen.
The Lippin Group