Veterans and active members of the United States military are invited to enjoy a complimentary pizza, salad or pasta from CPK’s special Veterans Day menu
Los Angeles, CA (RestaurantNews.com) California Pizza Kitchen (CPK), the authority in creative dining with a California vibe, thanks and honors members of the U.S. military both past and present this Veterans Day. On Friday, Nov. 11, CPK invites veterans and active military to enjoy a complimentary entrée from a special Veterans Day menu at all participating California Pizza Kitchen restaurants nationwide.*
“This Veterans Day, California Pizza Kitchen honors the bravery and commitment of the men and women serving our country, both past and present, by inviting them to be our guests and enjoy a complimentary meal during this national holiday,” said G.J. Hart, executive chairman and CEO of California Pizza Kitchen. “We are grateful for your service and thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your selflessness and dedication to our country. We look forward to serving you.”
The special Veterans Day menu includes the following entrées and can be viewed at www.cpk.com/veteransday:
- The Original BBQ Chicken: CPK’s legendary BBQ sauce, smoked Gouda, red onions and fresh cilantro baked atop hand-tossed dough
- Hawaiian: Fresh pineapple, applewood smoked ham and silvered scallions
- Mushroom Pepperoni Sausage: Cremini mushrooms, rustic pepperoni, spicy Italian sausage, fresh torn basil, Mozzarella and wild Greek oregano
- Pepperoni: A combination of rustic and spicy pepperoni with fresh Mozzarella and wild Greek oregano
- Five Cheese + Fresh Tomato: Fresh and traditional Mozzarella, Monterey Jack, smoked Gouda, and Romano with fresh tomato and basil
- Untraditional Cheese: This pizza used to be called the ‘Traditional Cheese,’ but after adding two more cheeses to CPK’s hand-tossed crust, it’s not traditional. It’s exceptional!
SALADS (FULL SIZE):
- Thai Crunch: Fresh, crisp veggies and cilantro with chicken and the crunch of peanuts, wontons and rice sticks, tossed in Thai peanut dressing
- Chinese Chicken: Napa & red cabbage, Romaine and wontons tossed with scallions, fresh cilantro, sesame seeds and hoisin ginger vinaigrette
- The Original BBQ Chicken Chopped: Black beans, sweet corn, jicama, fresh cilantro & basil, crispy corn tortilla strips, Monterey Jack and CPK’s housemade herb ranch dressing, topped with BBQ chicken, tomatoes and scallions
- Classic Caesar: With shaved Parmesan and housemade garlic butter croutons
- Italian Chopped: Roasted turkey breast, julienned salami, garbanzo beans, tomatoes, Mozzarella and fresh basil tossed in mustard herb vinaigrette
- Garlic Cream Fettuccine with Chicken: Garlic Parmesan cream sauce with fresh Italian parsley
- Kung Pao Spaghetti with Chicken: CPK’s twist on a Chinese classic with garlic, scallions, peanuts and hot red chilies
- Bolognese Spaghetti: Slowly simmered traditional meat sauce sprinkled with Parmesan and parsley
*Dine-in only. No substitutions. Guests must show military ID or other proof of service to participate. Offer valid at participating locations, excluding Guam, the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas, airport, stadium, and university locations. Menu items may vary by location.
To find your nearest CPK and check the availability of items in your area, please visit http://www.cpk.com. Follow CPK on Twitter at @calpizzakitchen (#NEWCPK), Instagram at @californiapizzakitchen and like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/californiapizzakitchen. Download CPK’s Pizza Dough® Rewards app for iPhone and Android and check in to begin earning rewards for dining creatively.
For high-res images, please visit: http://webhost.cpk.com/vtour/
About California Pizza Kitchen
In 1985, California Pizza Kitchen (CPK) opened its first restaurant in Beverly Hills and introduced diners to innovative California-style pizza. Since then, CPK has become a global brand known for creative California cuisine. Today, CPK is approaching 300 restaurants in 16 countries. Dedicated to a unique dining experience, CPK is now introducing its Next Chapter featuring reimagined menus, open kitchens, and unique renovations in all restaurants across the country. For more information on California Pizza Kitchen, visit cpk.com.
California Pizza Kitchen Public Relations
Coast Public Relations for CPK