For a limited time enjoy 1950’s inspired ice cream treats
Scottsdale, AZ (RestaurantNews.com) Cold Stone Creamery® will offer a limited time promotion of retro inspired treats that are reminiscent of the 1950’s ice cream parlors from May 16 through Aug. 31. Enjoy the delicious new Cherry Vanilla or Chocolate Malt Ice Cream flavors in a palate pleasing Creation™ with perfectly paired Mix-ins. Go back in time for only $4.99 with one of the memory inducing Cold Stone Retro Classics, like the decadent Hot Fudge Sundae or creamy Root Beer Float.
“Classic ice cream treats are both nostalgic and comforting,” said Ray Karam, Cold Stone Creamery’s Senior Tastemaster™. “The perfect ingredients for a 10 minute vacation!”
- Retro Inspired Ice Cream Flavors:
- Cherry Vanilla
- Chocolate Malt
- Promotional Creations
- Cherry Vanilla Cherry Pie – Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream with sweet Black Cherries, delectable Graham Cracker Pie Crust and luscious Caramel
- Malt My Heart with Chocolate – Chocolate Malt Ice Cream with fresh Banana, rich Fudge and creamy Whipped Topping
- Promotional Shakes
- Chocolate Malt
- Cold Stone Retro Classics at only $4.99!
- Classic Hot Fudge Sundae
- Classic Turtle Sundae
- Classic Banana Royale
- Classic Root Beer Float
Take a trip down memory lane with the Cold Stone Summer Retro Promotion available in all Cold Stone locations nationwide May 16 through Aug. 31.
Cold Stone Creamery Resources:
- Find a store near you: http://www.coldstonecreamery.com/google/stores/store_locator.aspx
- Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/coldstonecreamery
- Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/ColdStone
About Cold Stone Creamery
Cold Stone Creamery delivers the Ultimate Ice Cream Experience® through a community of franchisees who are passionate about ice cream. The secret recipe for smooth and creamy ice cream is handcrafted fresh daily in each store, and then customized by combining a variety of Mix-ins on a frozen granite stone. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., Cold Stone Creamery is a subsidiary of Kahala, one of the fastest growing franchising companies in the world, with a portfolio of 14 quick-service restaurant brands. Cold Stone Creamery operates more than 1,500 locations in 20 countries.
RestaurantNews.com has been providing the latest online restaurant news for over twelve years. RestaurantNews.com offers press release services and exposure for restaurant owners and operators looking to market their restaurants. For diners, RestaurantNews.com offers current and upcoming restaurant deals, specials and promotions. For more information, please visit http://www.restaurantnews.com/press-release/.