Adding an elegant flair to holiday entertaining, Cold Stone Creamery is introducing a new line of eight-layer ice cream cakes. Beginning Oct. 6, 2010, the new multi-layered cakes will refine Cold Stone locations nationwide, making these delicious treats the perfect addition to any holiday soirée.
Being in the forefront of ice cream innovation, Cold Stone Creamery was the first to introduce four-layer ice cream cakes in 2004. Now this super-premium ice cream brand is the first to yet again transform the ice cream cake industry with new eight layers of pure creamy deliciousness.
The eight-layer cakes are crafted with three layers of ice cream, three layers of cake and two mid-layers of mix-ins and finished with fluffy frosting and a delicious design. The towering delicacies are available in two enticing flavors, Cake Batter Layers and Quilted Coffee Caramel. These tempting selections not only delight taste buds, but also are decorated with incredible detail, exhibiting true quality and sophistication.
- Cake Batter Layers – Eight luscious layers of Cake Batter ice cream, moist yellow cake, cookie dough and chocolate shavings wrapped in fluffy cake batter frosting and topped with fudge
- Quilted Coffee Caramel Cake – Eight luscious layers of Coffee ice cream, moist Devil’s Food Cake, caramel and Heath Bar wrapped in a fluffy coffee frosting and topped with caramel
“Historically, Cold Stone Creamery has been a revolutionary in the ice cream cake category. We are anticipating the introduction of our new eight-layer cakes will further elevate this position,” said Suzanne Schutz, vice president of Cold Stone marketing. “Most importantly, this expansion in our signature cake line offers a refined elegance and adds ease to entertaining this holiday season.”
Cold Stone Creamery also offers other frozen delicacies perfect for any gathering, such as ice cream pies. In three mouthwatering flavors, There’s Chocolate on my Peanut Butter, Caramel Turtle Treat, and Cookie Dough, Cold Stone’s indulgent pies are available for only $12.99 at all Cold Stone Creamery stores nationwide from Oct. 6 to Dec. 28, making the holidays a bit more simple and affordable.
Ice Cream Pies
- There’s Chocolate on my Peanut Butter – Chocolate ice cream with peanut butter, fudge and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup in an Oreo pie crust covered in rich fudge ganache
- Caramel Turtle Treat – Sweet Cream ice cream with pecans, caramel and fudge in a graham cracker pie crust, covered in creamy white frosting
- Cookie Dough – Cake Batter ice cream with cookie dough, caramel and fudge in a graham cracker pie crust, covered in creamy white frosting