It has long been a tradition to shower one’s sweetheart with chocolaty, indulgent treats on Valentine’s Day. This year Cold Stone Creamery’s innovative Sr. Tastemaster has done it again, this time by transforming the iconic Chocolate Dipped Strawberry into a unique ice cream flavor.
Beginning Feb. 3 through March 31, Cold Stone Creamery locations across the country will feature Chocolate Dipped Strawberry ice cream. This new flavor exhibits a rich chocolate flavor combined with the lush freshness of real strawberries. In addition to being offered as a Cold Stone Creation, shake and cupcake, the new Chocolate Dipped Strawberry flavor will also be featured as a Heart-Shaped Cake. This romantic cake is made with layers of Chocolate Dipped Strawberry ice cream, strawberry puree and red velvet cake, wrapped in a proprietary fudge ganache that maintains its velvety texture through the freezing process.
“It’s my job to offer Cold Stone Creamery fans something new and relevant each season,” said Cold Stone Creamery’s Sr. Tastemaster™, Ray Karam. “When you think of Valentine’s Day, the chocolate dipped strawberry is a very popular treat; I just took that flavor profile and applied it to our super-premium ice cream.”
The entire Chocolate Dipped Strawberry ice cream line will be in stores from Feb. 3 through March 31 including:
- Chocolate Strawberry Affair Creation — Chocolate Dipped Strawberry ice cream mixed with strawberries, chocolate shavings and strawberry puree.
- Chocolate Loves Strawberry Heart-Shaped Cake — Layers of Chocolate Dipped Strawberry ice cream, strawberry puree and red velvet cake, wrapped in a proprietary fudge ganache.
- Be My Cupcake — A rich chocolate cup filled with a layer of red velvet cake, strawberry puree and Chocolate Dipped Strawberry ice cream, topped with piped ganache and a strawberry.
- Chocolate Dipped Delight Shake — Chocolate Dipped Strawberry ice cream, milk and strawberry puree blended together, it’s a chocolate-strawberry lover’s dream.
Cold Stone Creamery delivers The Ultimate Ice Cream Experience® through a community of franchisees who are passionate about ice cream. The secret recipe for smooth and creamy ice cream is handcrafted fresh daily in each store, and then customized by combining a variety of mix-ins on a frozen granite stone. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., Cold Stone Creamery is a subsidiary of Kahala, one of the fastest growing franchising companies in the world, with a portfolio of 12 quick-service restaurant brands. Cold Stone Creamery operates more than 1,450 locations in 15 countries.
- Restaurant Marketing Secrets
- The Restaurant Marketing Bible: How To Market Your Restaurant on a Shoestring Budget
- Restaurant Marketing Strategies: Dramatically Improve Your Restaurant Profits While Spending Less Money
- Foodservice Marketing for the ’90s: How to Become the #1 Restaurant in Your Neighborhood
- Restaurant Marketing for Owners and Managers