Detroit, MI (RestaurantNews.com) Little Caesars is offering basketball fans a chance to score with a free order of Crazy Bread® at participating Little Caesars restaurants on Monday, March 19, 2012. If any 16-seeded team beats a 1-seeded team in a crazy, unexpected victory in the games played on March 15 and 16 of the 2012 college men’s basketball championship tournament, Little Caesars will give away one free Crazy Bread to every family that mentions the free Crazy Bread offer at the store.
“If a crazy thing happens and there’s an upset, it’ll be a slam dunk for Crazy Bread lovers,” said Ed Gleich, senior vice president of global marketing, Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc. “And, if the number ones prevail, fans can still catch a great deal at Little Caesars with our high quality, large HOT-N-READY® pepperoni pizza for just $5, or the 3 Meat Treat® with pepperoni, sausage and bacon for just $8. Either way, customers win!”
Crazy Bread is Little Caesars’ most popular side item: eight warm sticks of freshly baked bread, topped with the flavors of butter and garlic, then heavily sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
- If any of the 16-seeded college men’s basketball championship tournament teams from the four regions beat a 1-seeded team during the games played March 15 – 16, 2012, Little Caesars will give away one free order of Crazy Bread to every family that goes to a store and mentions the offer on Monday, March 19, 2012.
- Limited to one Crazy Bread (eight piece order), per family. Sauce extra.
- Valid only on Monday, March 19, 2012, while supplies last.
- Valid at participating locations.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Little Caesars and the free Crazy Bread promotion is neither affiliated nor associated in any way with any collegiate basketball team, league or association.
- Upon request, complete terms and conditions of the promotion will be available at the participating locations and at LittleCaesars.com on March 15, 2012.
Available at participating restaurants nationwide, Little Caesars’ $5 HOT-N-READY® pizza is a large, 14” pepperoni or cheese pizza that’s ready when customers are, with no waiting or need to call ahead. Customers simply go to their Little Caesars store, and fresh pizzas are ready to carry out.
Each Little Caesars HOT-N-READY pizza is made with high quality ingredients including naturally-aged mozzarella cheese, dough made fresh daily in the stores and sauce made with tomatoes picked at the peak of ripeness and a secret blend of spices that customers love.
In addition to pizza, core HOT-N-READY menu items at Little Caesars stores include Caesar Wings®, Caesar Dips® and more. Customers can locate their closest Little Caesars store by visiting LittleCaesars.com.
In business for more than 50 years, Little Caesars has become an industry leader by offering quality products and outstanding value to customers, including the “Pizza!Pizza!®” offering and most recently, the convenient, value-oriented HOT-N-READY offering. Little Caesars has been named the “Best Value in America”* for the fifth year in a row among all major quick-serve restaurant chains across America. The national recognition came from one of the largest research studies in the food industry, Sandelman & Associates’ Quick-Track® research study.
About Little Caesars
Little Caesars Pizza is currently the largest international carry-out chain, with restaurants on four continents. The company’s founders, Michael and Marian Ilitch, opened their first restaurant in Garden City, Michigan in 1959. In 2010, Little Caesars added more stores around the world than any other pizza chain.
Little Caesars is growing in prime markets, offering strong franchisee candidates the opportunity for independence with a proven system. In addition, Little Caesars supports its franchisees through strong brand awareness with one of the most recognized and appealing characters in the country, Little Caesar.
Mike and Marian Ilitch’s other companies in the food, sports and entertainment industries include: the Detroit Red Wings, Olympia Entertainment, Olympia Development, Blue Line Foodservice Distribution, Champion Foods, Ilitch Holdings, Inc., Uptown Entertainment, Little Caesars Pizza Kit Fundraising Program, and a variety of venues within these entities. In addition, Michael Ilitch owns the Detroit Tigers and Marian Ilitch owns MotorCity Casino Hotel.
For more information about Little Caesars and available franchise opportunities, visit www.LittleCaesars.com or call 1.800.553.5776.
* “Highest-Rated Chain – Value for the Money” based on a nationwide survey of quick-service restaurant consumers conducted by Sandelman & Associates, 2007 – 2011.