The international patented Banana Cone is a safety cone in the shape of a banana peel aimed at reducing slip and fall incidents and increasing awareness of slippery floors.
Banana Products was started in 2013 by recent Arizona State University, W. P. Carey School of Business, graduate Patrick Brogan. Along with his younger brother Kevin Brogan of the University of Texas, McCombs’ School of Business, they will exhibit in their first National Restaurant Show. In their first year of business, Banana Products has sold over 20,000 units with distribution in over 30 countries. Satisfied wet floor sign customers include Whole Foods, Jamba Juice, The Four Seasons, Universal Studios, Disney, and who else but the Chicago Cubs!
Banana Cones are available through distribution at http://bananaproducts.com/distributors-usa/. Direct orders can be placed at the show at booth 8855, near the World Culinary Showcase. Banana Products will also be giving away fresh bananas. Visit booth 8855 to see the best way to raise awareness on slippery surfaces.
Reduce your liability and go bananas for safety with the Banana Cone!
- Insurance carriers are promoting Banana Cones to improve slip and fall awareness. Slips and falls are a leading cause of unintentional injury in the United States according to the National Safety Council.
- The Banana Cone won the 2013 International Sanitary Supply Association Innovation Award and the 2014 Sanitary Maintenance Distributor Choice Award.
- National Floor Safety Institute states “The Banana Cone is on display at our training facility — everyone takes note of the unique design. We are pleased to see innovation in the market of slip, trip, and fall prevention.”
- The Banana Cone is OSHA compliant and meets all safety standards.
- Available in two sizes, 24’’ and 36’’
- Multilingual, stackable & extremely durable
- Black & red print on all 4 sides
Media inquiries http://bananaproducts.com/contact-banana-products/
Banana Products, LLC