Award-Winning Chicken Wing Concept Brings Back Customer Favorites, Debuts Creative Items in Updated Menu Offerings
Known for its wide variety of buffalo wings, the popular North Carolina casual dining franchise is providing guests with a variety of light and refreshing items to feast on this summer. Bringing back some of East Coast Wings fan favorites such as the Taco Carnitas, the restaurant is adding several new innovative entrée, appetizer, salad and dessert creations, including:
- El Cubano – This soon to be favorite involves savory pulled pork and smoked ham blanketed with melted provolone cheese and pickles; pressed and grilled between a hoagie roll dressed with yellow mustard.
- Buffalo Chicken Taco Salad – A pile of East Coast Wing’s Mini Chicken Tacos cooked golden brown, tossed in guests’ choice of heat index. Served on a bed of mixed greens topped with chili, shredded cheddar cheese, black olives, pico de gallo, this decadent salad is finished with sour cream and fresh cilantro.
- Shaved Sautéed Brussel Sprouts – For a crisp, lighter side, guests are encouraged to indulge in a side of shaved Brussel sprouts cooked to a crispy char, drizzled with an olive oil and garlic blend.
- Wilted Kale Salad – Another light menu addition, this salad consists of fresh kale sautéed to perfection with a mix of julienned carrots, cabbage and garlic – topped with crumbled bacon pieces.
- Apple Classic Sundae – For dessert, this satisfying sundae begins with a golden brown fritter foundation that’s dusted in cinnamon sugar. Served on top of two scoops of vanilla ice cream, the sundae is completed with drizzled caramel syrup.
“Staying on top of the latest food trends is a top priority for us at East Coast Wings & Grill,” stated Sam Ballas, the company’s CEO. “We’re always thinking ahead and creating new menu items that push the norm and will excite our customers. I think we achieved this with our updated menu.”
About East Coast Wings & Grill
East Coast Wings & Grill is a fast-growing, casual, family dining franchise that puts the spotlight on buffalo wings. With more than 70 locations nationwide currently operating or in various stages of development, the burgeoning franchise recently secured itself a top spot for the second consecutive year on Restaurant Business Magazine’s “Future 50” list of the fastest-growing U.S. mid-size restaurant chains. Entrepreneur magazine also named East Coast Wings & Grill one of the nation’s top franchise investments, and Franchise Times magazine ranked the company No. 395 on its “Top 200+” list of top revenue-producing U.S. franchises. The concept has also been recognized by The Franchise Grade and Franchise Business Review for transparency during the franchise sales process, franchisee support and overall franchisee satisfaction. Based in North Carolina, East Coast Wings & Grill caters to chicken wing lovers by offering dozens of varying chicken wing flavors that can be paired with nine heat intensities—resulting in hundreds of delicious choices. The extensive menu also includes salads, wraps, sandwiches, burgers and more – all using fresh ingredients. For more information about East Coast Wings & Grill or its franchise opportunities, visit www.eastcoastwings.com or www.eastcoastwingsfranchise.com.
Fishman Public Relations