Whether Surf or Turf is your preference, options abound this summer at all 22 locations
Dallas, TX (RestaurantNews.com) It’s the ultimate faceoff: Shrimp vs. Brisket. Surf vs. Turf.
And unlike some of the choices we’ll have to make this year, it’s okay if El Fenix guests love both options!
The originator of Tex-Mex cuisine is celebrating summer by serving up the perfect complement to North Texas’ warm summer days. So come in and enjoy dinner by land or by sea:
- Baja Shrimp Tacos (2) – Red chile marinated shrimp, served on two corn tortillas with tangy coleslaw, fresh-diced tomatoes and creamy tomato ranch sauce, served with rice and beans
- Brisket Tacos (3) – Three white corn tortillas, filled with juicy, slow-roasted brisket, salsa and avocado slices, topped with cilantro, served with Anaheim chile sauce, rice and beans
- Shrimp Quesadilla – Red chile blackened shrimp wrapped in a flour tortilla with cheddar cheese, pico de gallo, bacon crumbles and chipotle ranchero sauce, served with guacamole, salsa and a side of rice
- Spicy Brisket Enchiladas (2) – Two white corn tortillas, stuffed with mouthwatering brisket, topped with Anaheim chile sauce and sour cream drizzle, served with rice and black beans
- Peach Sopapilla Delight – A Texas-sized sopapilla, topped with ice cream, homemade peach sauce and peach slices. Don’t miss out! Only offered for a limited time.
To help cut the spicy goodness of El Fenix’s new dishes, order a refreshing Corona-rita– the Award-Winning Original Margarita, Frozen or On-the-Rocks topped off with a Coronita – ideal for cooling off on a hot summer day. And as always, El Fenix’s Original Margarita is available all day, every day for just $4.49.* (Prices and participation may vary.).
Chips and salsa for starters, a Surf or Turf dish as the entrée, a Corona-rita to drink and the Peach Sopapilla Delight for dessert… Hello, summer!
There are 22 El Fenix restaurants located throughout North Texas, and at WinStar World Casino & Resort, with the newest location coming to Greenville, TX, in mid-summer. To find the one nearest you, visit ElFenix.com.
About El Fenix
El Fenix was founded in 1918 by Mike Martinez, a Mexican immigrant who opened a small restaurant on the corner of Griffin Street and McKinney Avenue in Dallas. Often, at its main location in downtown Dallas, the lunchtime line of patrons spills out the front door and down Alamo Street. El Fenix is renowned as the originator of Tex-Mex cuisine and the restaurant’s Wednesday Enchilada Dinner Special, which features two cheese enchiladas, refried beans, and rice. In 2010 Nation’s Restaurant News named El Fenix one of its 50 All-American Icons, restaurants that stole our hearts and stood the test of time. Open seven days a week, there are currently 22 El Fenix restaurants, including 21 locations throughout North Texas, one in WinStar World Casino & Resort with its newest location in Greenville, TX, opening in mid-summer. For more information and locations, visit ElFenix.com.