Hickory Tavern® Introduces New Fall & Winter Drink Menu
Charlotte, NC (RestaurantNews.com) Hickory Tavern® has the perfect remedy for the election hangover: cocktails and more cocktails.
The casually social neighborhood restaurant acclaimed for its sports passion today introduced its new Fall & Winter Drink Menu, which includes mixologist-inspired cocktails perfect for the holiday season and some familiar concoctions held over from summer due to popular demand.
Hickory Tavern guests can enjoy these excellent elixirs at all of brand’s 24 restaurants in 13 communities across the southeastern United States:
- Apple Pie ($6.5) – Apple Pucker Liqueur, Fireball, Pineapple Juice, Rumchata Rum
- Kentucky Bourbon & Cider (($7.8) – Makers Mark Bourbon, Angry Orchard Draft, Sprite, Cinnamon Stick Garnish
- Tavern Holiday Punch ($7.8) – Cranberry Juice, Myer’s Dark Rum, Sprite, Raspberry Schnapps Liqueur
- Butterscotch Apple Cider ($7.5) – Buttershots Liqueur, Smirnoff Vanilla Vodka, Apple Cider, Cinnamon Stick Garnish
- Winter Margarita ($7.5) – Cranberry Juice, Cuervo Silver Tequila, Sprite, Triple Sec Liqueur, Fresh Mint
- Winter White Sangria ($7.8) – House Pinot Grigio Glen Ellen, Sprite and Grand Marnier Liqueur
- Chocolate Coconut Martini ($8.0) – Hersheys Chocolate Sauce, Amarito Ammoretto Liqueur, Godiva White Chocolate, Malibu Coconut Rum, Cream
- White Chocolate Martini ($8.0) – Creme de Cacao Dark, Godiva White Chocolate, Smirnoff Vanilla Vodka, Cream, Whipped Cream
- Carmel Red Appletini ($7.8) – Caramel Sauce, Coke, Cranberry Juice, Crown Royal Whiskey, Smirnoff Apple Vodka
“With the negative political ads in our rearview mirror for four years, we decided to give our guests something positively delicious: new cocktails. Our guests probably know Hickory Tavern more for our great food, unforgettable atmosphere and for being the ideal place to watch sports,” said Hickory Tavern CMO Thom Perez. “But, perhaps too good a secret is that we have some of the most luscious libations you’ll find anywhere. We never stop inventing, are always on-trend without being trendy and we introduce new drinks every season while keeping the most popular ones from previous seasons for our guests to enjoy.”
Those popular drinks from the Spring & Summer menu that remain include Pirate Island Tea, Release the Kraken Mai Tai, Dixie Bootlegger, HTpolitan and Raspberry Lemon Drop Martini.
In addition, guests at Hickory Taverns in North Carolina can enjoy new Liquid Art libations, which are adoringly concockted with local and/or craft spirits mixed with the freshest ingredients. They include:
- Ruby Slipper Martini ($7.5) – Deep Eddy Ruby Red Grapefruit Vodka, Simple Syrup, Freshly Squeezed Lime & Grapefruit Juice
- Rye Squeeze ($7.8) – Rebel Yell Small Batch Rye, Ginger Beer, Angostura Bitters
- Carolina Sour ($7.8) – TOPO Eight Oak Whiskey, Lemon Juice, Lime Juice, Simple Syrup, Angostura Bitters
Since opening its first restaurant in Charlotte almost 20 years ago, Hickory Tavern has become the neighborhood restaurant destination for the entire family. Hickory Tavern’s sports a unique brand of polished casual features a lively bar atmosphere, upscale menu and approximately 70 TVs throughout the restaurant, bar and patio.
About Hickory Tavern
Founded in 1997, the Hickory Tavern brand has grown to include 24 restaurants in 13 communities across the southeastern United States. Hickory Tavern is a great family neighborhood restaurant with a sports passion. Its unique brand of casual dining, lively bar atmosphere, upscale menu and a passion for sports is universally inviting and the perfect dining destination no matter what time of day: Lunch, Happy Hour, Dinner, Late Night or Gameday. Perhaps best known for being named runner up in ESPN’s Best Sports Bar in North America or being cited by The Bleacher Report as the best local bar in the NFL city of Charlotte, the family-friendly brand recently expanded its footprint with 5 new openings in 2015, including Memphis, Winston-Salem, NC, Birmingham, Alabama, Indian Land, SC and Rock Hill, SC and well as opening in Hilton Head and Cary, NC this year.