Prix Fixe Menu Features Innovative Selection of Seasonal Combinations
Albuquerque, NM (RestaurantNews.com) Lucia, the award-winning restaurant at Hotel Andaluz, is offering a prix fixe New Year’s Eve menu to ring in the New Year. The five-course meal is $79 per person and offers an upscale twist on local cuisine. To make reservations, call 505.923.9080 or visit OpenTable.com.
Guests can select from the following New Year’s Eve menu:
- Autumn Roast Green Chile Chicken Curry
- Guinness French Onion Soup
- Red Chile and Duck Confit Tamales w/spicy prickly pear chile and a poached quail egg
- Calamari fra Diavolo—Sauteed calamari w/spinach in a spicy pomodoro served w/grilled olive bread
- Pear and Pomegranite salad w/feta cheese and toasted pine nuts w/Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Roman Wedge—Roasted red bell peppers, candied walnuts, kalamata olives, sherried onions, and gorgonzola crumbles, topped w/spicy louie dressing
- Pinon Crusted Alaskan Halibut atop wild mushroom risotto, wilted greens, w/ mango and roasted red bell pepper coulis
- Grilled Bison Ribeye w/lump crab and chive mashed potatoes and grilled asparagus topped w/red wine demi glace
- Blackened Stuffed Quail w/bleu berry buerre blanc atop saffron infused jasmine rice and candy cane beets
- Bleu cheese crusted filet of tenderloin atop shoestring onions, roasted fingerling potatoes, and pancetta sautéed haricot verts
- Roasted Sweet Potato and Asian Pear wellington w/Crimini Mushrooms, roasted red bell peppers, arugula, and Local Feta cheese in puff pastry atop roasted garlic creamed risotto and wilted greens
- White Peach, Cassis, and Champagne Float w/dark chocolate cigarette
- Strawberry Shortcake w/Cherry Jubilee topping
Serving the finest steaks and freshest seafood in Albuquerque, Lucia delivers a superb meal to hotel guests and local clientele. The seasonal menu tempts the palate with innovative combinations for dinner, lunch, breakfast and Sunday brunch. Start with a signature cocktail or let our highly trained staff help you select the perfect vintage wine to enhance your meal. Lucia has recently received a number of accolades, including an Award of Excellence in the 2012 Wine Spectator Restaurants Awards and a Best of Albuquerque Award for Best Downtown Restaurant by Weekly Alibi Magazine.
About Hotel Andaluz
A leader in eco-friendly hotels, Hotel Andaluz has a rich history in downtown Albuquerque, New Mexico. The fourth hotel ever built by Conrad Hilton, Hotel Andaluz was returned to its former glory in 2009 by current owner and local resident Gary Goodman. Hotel Andaluz is the only Historic Gold LEED Certified hotel in the Southwest and the only AAA Four Diamond Hotel in Downtown Albuquerque. With 107 rooms and suites with a variety of meetings, Hotel Andaluz is the only boutique hotel in the City Center and a popular destination for parties, business meetings and weddings.