Santa Ana, CA (RestaurantNews.com) Nékter Juice Bar’s hunt for the perfect vegan ice cream started in Italy in 2016, when co-founder and CEO Steve Schulze discovered a proprietary gelato machine that would transform Nékter’s exclusive recipes into Skoop, a luscious and creamy frozen treat that would satisfy sweet cravings but remain 100 percent healthy and clean. Made fresh daily in small batches for optimal flavor, freshness and nutritional content, Skoop became an instant success with a variety of plant-based, craveworthy flavors introduced during the past year at Nékter Juice Bars across the country. This summer, Nékter ramps up its vegan ice cream offerings with six new, limited-edition and deliciously indulgent flavors, with one flavor released each week between July 16 and August 20, until supplies run out.
“Not all vegan ice creams are created equal,” said Steve Schulze, co-founder and CEO, Nékter Juice Bar. “Just as Nékter has reinvented the juice bar experience, we have redefined vegan ice cream with intense flavor, a lush creamy texture and the ability to handcraft it fresh each day. A truly healthy form of delicious indulgence, Skoop is the perfect summertime treat. We hope everyone will visit before the new flavors are all ‘skooped’ up.”
The new Skoop flavors, which are made without unnecessary or refined sugars, preservatives, artificial flavors, or processed ingredients, include:
- PB Brownie (Week of July 16): Smooth and creamy peanut butter meets pure cocoa, honey, cashew milk, coconut sugar, and agave nectar with a pinch of sea salt. *contains honey*
- Coconut Matcha (Week of July 23): Energizing Matcha green tea blended with coconut milk, Madagascar vanilla, agave nectar, and a pinch of sea salt.
- Berry Hibiscus (Week of July 30): Creamy coconut paired with Hibiscus for a hint of sweet and tart berry. Blended with Madagascar vanilla and agave nectar.
- Red Velvet (Week of August 6): A rich and creamy blend of pure cocoa, Madagascar vanilla, agave nectar, sea salt, and beet for natural color.
- Fresh Strawberry (Week of August 13): Strawberries shine in this summery blend with coconut milk, Madagascar vanilla, agave nectar, and a pinch of sea salt.
- Sea Salt Caramel (Week of August 20): The perfect blend of salty and sweet – caramel, creamy coconut, Madagascar vanilla, agave nectar, and a pinch of sea salt.
About Nékter Juice Bar
Founded in 2010, Southern California-based Nékter Juice Bar is the category leader and pioneer of the modern juice bar experience with a 100 percent freshly made, clean, nutrient-rich and delicious menu of juices, smoothies, acai bowls, and healthy snacks. With an unwavering commitment to ingredient transparency, authenticity and innovation, Nékter Juice Bar is rooted in the fundamental philosophy that “healthy” can taste great, be easily accessible, and be affordable too. Now with more than 115 restaurants in the United States, and 150 more in development, Nékter plans to grow to 425 company- and franchise-owned restaurants by 2020. Recent awards include: the 2018 “Best Buy in Franchising” Zor award from Franchise Times; the 2016 “Hot Concept” award and the 2017 “Next 20” Brand to Watch by Nation’s Restaurant News; #217 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500®; and #334 on Inc. Magazine’s 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Company List. Nékter continues to seek entrepreneurs who want to bring The Nékter Life to more communities around the United States and beyond. For more information, please visit nekterjuicebar.com or nekterjuicebar.com/franchise.