San Francisco, CA (RestaurantNews.com) NoshList is excited to return to this year’s National Restaurant Association Restaurant, Hotel-Motel Show (NRA) in Chicago, marking the company’s third year as an NRA exhibitor. NoshList will be located in the Technology Pavilion at the NRA Show in Booth #5867. The company will have multiple devices showcasing how the NoshList waitlist app and text notifications are changing the restaurant guest experience.
Since last year’s event, NoshList has tripled the number of people seated through the NoshList waitlist app. The NoshList wait list app closed out 2013 with more than 22 million diners seated across 4,000 restaurants. In the first quarter of this year, NoshList seated another 10 million diners, as growth continues to accelerate. NoshList also launched its new iOS 7 and Android apps featuring several new app upgrades, and will be showing off a new reservations feature for the first time at NRA.
“We are really looking forward to showing off our new apps and features at NRA this year. We will also be exhibiting how NoshList integrates with the award-winning Clover POS device,” said NoshList CEO, Craig Walker. “There are a number of trends that are changing the way restaurants manage their businesses better with technology, and NoshList has been at the forefront of these innovations. Adding reservations to our waitlist app is another way we are building the simple and intuitive tools that restaurants need to improve their guest experience and operational efficiencies.”
Here is a summary of the latest features that will be on display:
New Free features available to all:
- Quick Notes – Easily create a list of common notes to use when adding and seating parties.
- ETA – Choose an estimated arrival time for same-day reservations and larger parties.
- Seated View – View notes and parties seated in the main waitlist view.
New Premium features:
- Rich Analytics – Download activity, demographics, party size, and loyalty reports.
- Table Management – Customize and assign table numbers when adding and seating parties.
- Customizable Public Waitlist – Add information on daily specials, loyalty programs, coupons, and more to the public waitlist that guests can check from their phones while waiting.
NoshList, the country’s fastest growing waitlist app, launched in 2012 as part of Firespotter Labs. The company was founded by serial entrepreneur Craig Walker and funded by Andreessen Horowitz and Google Ventures. The app is available for iPad, iPhone and Android devices. To learn more about NoshList, visit www.noshlist.com.