P.F. Chang’s China Bistro has launched new signature cocktails created specifically to complement the Bistro’s unique Triple Happiness Happy Hours menu. The enhanced Triple Happiness menu also features the new Tuna Tataki Crisp: sliced Ahi tuna, seared rare on a crispy wonton, topped with fresh diced Ahi tuna, crisp cucumber tossed in citrus-sesame soy sauce.
The Triple Happiness Happy Hours menu features Asian-inspired dim sum and street fare and premium cocktails from 3PM – 6PM* daily at the bar, dining room or patio.
Enjoy Triple Happiness Happy Hours:
- Nine steamed dumpling choices, including Edamame Dumplings, Pork & Leek, Lemongrass Chicken and Bacon & Egg Siu Mai
- Flaming Red Wontons return to the menu: pork wontons in a spicy garlic and sesame soy sauce finished with scallions.
- Priced from $3.25 – $6
- NEW Tuna Tataki Crisp: Sliced Ahi tuna, seared rare on a crispy wonton, topped with fresh diced Ahi tuna, crisp cucumber and scallions tossed in a citrus-sesame soy sauce
- Asian Street Tacos in four varieties: Traditional Beef, Spicy Shrimp, Red-Cooked Pork and Mahi-Mahi
- Each taco is topped with a medley of fresh chopped vegetables and herbs served in a warm flour tortilla
- Shanghai Street Dumplings return to the menu: a classic from the streets of Shanghai filled with chicken, ginger, green onion and soy
- Priced from $3 – $4.95
- NEW Yuzu Ginger Mojito
- NEW Dragon Martini
- NEW Dark & Spicy
- NEW Coconut Lemon Sour
- Organic Agave Margarita
- All signature cocktails including new drinks, $6
- Beer, sake and wine, $2.75 – $6
“Our new line of cocktails incorporates the latest flavor trends for a unique twist on classic recipes,” said Mary Melton, Director of Beverage for P.F. Chang’s China Bistro. “While these cocktails pair well with the overall flavor palate at P.F. Chang’s, they were inspired by the Triple Happiness Happy Hours menu to complement our street fare and dim sum.”
Melton suggests the following Triple Happiness pairings to quench happy hour cravings:
|Triple Happiness Happy Hours Menu Item||Cocktail Pairing|
|Chicken Lettuce Wraps||Yuzu Ginger Mojito|
|Flaming Red Wontons||Dragon Martini|
|Shanghai Street Dumplings||Organic Agave Margarita|
|Tuna Tataki Crisp||Vineyard 518 Syrah Blend|
|Siu Mai Dumplings & Edamame Dumplings||Chinese 88|
|Asian Street Tacos – Traditional Beef)||Dark & Spicy|
“We are proud to introduce these premium cocktails as a complement to our celebrated food and service,” said Lane Cardwell, President of P.F. Chang’s China Bistro. “With Triple Happiness, we’ve created a special Happy Hour environment that very much reflects who we are as a company – and we’re excited to share this latest menu innovation with our guests.”
While the new specialty cocktails are the latest addition to P.F. Chang’s Triple Happiness Happy Hours, they are available to diners during all hours of operation.
For exclusive Triple Happiness Happy Hours content including behind-the-scenes interviews with Bistro Co-founder Philip Chiang & Beverage Director Mary Melton, videos, photos and more, visit www.pfchangshappyhour.com.
*Happy Hour offerings and hours are subject to change to comply with local or state liquor laws. Happy Hour is dine-in only. Void where prohibited. To confirm Happy Hour specifics please contact your local P.F. Chang’s restaurant. Offer is not intended for residents of AR, MA, OK, OR, PA or VA. Warrior® Card discount is not valid for Happy Hour.
P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, Inc. owns and operates two restaurant concepts in the Asian niche. P.F. Chang’s China Bistro features a blend of high-quality, Chinese-inspired cuisine and American hospitality in a sophisticated, contemporary bistro setting. Pei Wei Asian Diner offers a modest menu of freshly prepared pan-Asian cuisine in a relaxed, warm environment offering attentive counter service and take-out flexibility. In addition, the Company has extended the P.F. Chang’s brand to international markets and retail products both of which are operated under licensing agreements.