Celebration includes $1 drafts and Happy-Tizers all day June 28
Dallas, TX (RestaurantNews.com) Daisy Dukes, 8-tracks and disco music…
So much has changed since the 1970s, but one thing remains the same – Snuffer’s Restaurant & Bar still serves up its legendary burgers, famous Cheddar Fries and great drinks to guests across North Texas.
On Tuesday, June 28, Snuffer’s is inviting fans young and young-at-heart to help celebrate its 38th anniversary with drink and Happy-Tizers specials all day. The celebration includes 10 oz. Bud Light Drafts for just $1* and nine delicious, specially priced Happy-Tizers:
- Idaho Potato Fries & Queso ($2)
- Fried Pickles served with House Made Ranch (Individual Size; $2)
- Fried Mushrooms served with Horseradish ($2)
- Onion Strings served with House Made Ranch ($2)
- Chips & Salsa (Individual Size; $2)
- Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites served with House Made Ranch ($3)
- Mini Bacon Cheeseburger (1) served with BBQ Sauce ($3)
- Mini Quesadilla Burger served with House Made Salsa ($3)
- Bean, Cheese & Bacon Nachos (4) served with House Made Salsa ($3)
These special offers are only available on June 28, so come and enjoy this celebratory deal while it lasts and leave with a full stomach (and wallet).
*Dine-in only. $1 Bud Light Drafts (10 oz) and Happy-Tizer specials are available at participating locations only on 6/28/16. Tax and tip not included.
Snuffer’s now has 10 restaurants throughout North Texas, with its newest location now open in Richardson, and another opening in Greenville, TX, in mid-summer. For the restaurant nearest you, and more information on the entire menu, visit Snuffers.com.
About Snuffer’s Restaurant & Bar
The iconic Snuffer’s Restaurant & Bar brand has been a Dallas institution since 1978, serving its signature menu of legendary Burgers and famous Cheddar Fries. Snuffer’s is the perfect place for guests to catch up with friends and family, watch a game or enjoy a casual happy hour after work. Open seven days a week, there are currently 10 Snuffer’s restaurants throughout North Texas, with its newest location now open in Richardson and another set to open mid-summer in Greenville, TX. For more information, visit Snuffers.com.