Iconic restaurant brand to celebrate autumn with limited-time drinks from Sept. 7 to Oct. 5 and give away FREE World Famous Monte Cristos on Sept. 17
Dallas, TX (RestaurantNews.com) Bennigan’s is inviting guests to welcome the fall season by enjoying delicious, handcrafted cocktails and celebrating the Legendary brand’s favorite day of the year – National Monte Cristo Day!
From Sept. 7 through Oct. 5, Bennigan’s will stir up “Fall is in the Air” cocktails featuring flavors special to autumn. Guests can kick off harvest season with these specialty cocktails:
- Bourbon Bananas Foster– Makers Mark Bourbon, Jim Beam Orange Bourbon, DeKuyper Crème de Banana, and Finest Call Banana Puree, served with a Monin Salted Caramel Toffee Swirl and topped with whipped cream, Monin Salted Caramel Toffee Sauce, cinnamon sugar and a fresh banana slice.
- Spiced Blarney Stone– Paddy’s Irish Whiskey, Jim Beam Peach Bourbon, Fireball Cinnamon Whisky, Monin Stone Fruit, Finest Call Peach Puree and Gosling’s Ginger Beer.
- Pumpkin Spiced Sangria– Blackstone Merlot, Stoli Razberi Vodka, Fireball Cinnamon Whisky, Monin Pumpkin Spice and Finest Call Premium Lemon Sour.
- Ruby Red Harvest Lemonade – Deep Eddy Ruby Red Vodka, Fireball Cinnamon Whisky, Finest Call Peach Puree, Minute Maid Lemonade and a splash of grenadine.
- Samuel Adams Octoberfest – Five roasts of barley masterfully blended to create a delicious harmony of sweet flavors, including caramel and toffee. The beer is kept from being overly sweet by the elegant bitterness imparted by the German Noble hops.
- Meiomi Pinot Noir – A rich garnet color with a ruby edge, the wine opens to reveal lifted fruit aromas of bright strawberry and jammy fruit, mocha and vanilla, along with oak notes. Expressive boysenberry, blackberry, dark cherry, juicy strawberry and toasty mocha flavors lend complexity and depth on the palate.
The excitement doesn’t stop there because the beginning of fall marks a very special day for Bennigan’s. On Friday, Sept. 17, the iconic restaurant brand known for its one-of-a-kind Irish hospitality will celebrate National Monte Cristo Day and Halfway to St. Paddy’s Day! In honor of the holiday, participating Bennigan’s locations will offer its fan-favorite Monte Cristo for FREE with the purchase of an entrée equal to or greater in value.
So famous that it has its own national holiday, The World-Famous Monte Cristo is honey-wheat bread layered with tender ham, roasted turkey, Swiss and American cheeses; batter-dipped, gently fried, coated in powdered sugar and served with red raspberry preserves for dipping. Many have tried and none can duplicate the secret recipe!
“Last year the pandemic prevented us from enjoying many planned holidays and celebrations, but we are very excited about welcoming a new Fall season and kicking it off with Bennigan’s very own, National Monte Cristo Day,” said Bennigan’s Chairman and CEO Paul Mangiamele. “Coincidentally our holiday is exactly halfway to St Paddy’s Day. Nostalgia never gets old. Bennigan’s is committed to staying true to our culture and traditions and National Monte Cristo Day is one of our favorite celebrations. We look forward to having our loyal guests and new faces join us in creating lasting connections throughout the fall season.”
For more information on Halfway to St. Paddy’s Day festivities, please contact your local Bennigan’s. For your nearest location, menu, hours, and additional information, visit Bennigans.com.
You’re with friends at Bennigan’s. The American Legend!
About Legendary Restaurant Brands
Legendary Restaurant Brands owns the iconic Bennigan’s and Steak and Ale brands – the pioneers of casual dining. Bennigan’s is a high-energy neighborhood full-service restaurant that is redefining and leading casual dining again. With chef-driven food, innovative drinks and warm, friendly Irish hospitality, this Legendary brand delivers memorable dining experiences to every guest and offers a franchise model capable of compelling returns on investment. The polished, fast-casual brand Bennigan’s On The Fly was designed for non-traditional venues, including hotels, or as a delivery-only virtual model that can be operated out of an existing commercial kitchen. Steak and Ale is another American Original poised for a triumphant return. Redefined as a 21st Century polished-casual concept, the new Steak and Ale will once again set the standard for affordable, family-friendly steakhouses.
To join Bennigan’s Legendary franchise family, visit LegendaryRestaurantBrands.com or call 800.804.5049.
- More from Bennigan’s