(RestaurantNews.com) With many mandates across the country requiring restaurant guests wear masks while entering and leaving, the Din Bin is an innovative fixture that attaches to tables and allows customers to store their masks and other personal belongings while they dine. Whether its masks, phones, wallets, purses, keys or sunglasses the Din Bin can hold multiple personal items in a more sanitary place than if put directly on the table. The Din Bin can also be used for check drops to eliminate the need to put it on the table and further spread germs.
Besides providing a secure and sanitary place to hold personal belongings why do restaurants need the Din Bin?
- The Din Bin promotes conversation and discourages the need to constantly be checking and touching a phone while you dine.
- The Din Bin keeps clutter off the table so that the focus is on the food.
- The Din Bin allows guests to be more comfortable during their dining experience; not sitting on their wallet, next to their purse or worrying about their phone.
- The Din Bin prevents potential wait staff accidents such as spilling a drink on a guests’ phone.
- The Din Bin allows space to advertise specials or promotions right on the tabletop, closest to the point of the purchase.
Table Rock Concepts