Au Bon Pain introduces delicious meals, snacks in convenient grab & go boxes
Created to meet the need for delicious and convenient snacks and meals, each Bon To Go selection combines the quality and taste you expect from Au Bon Pain in a simple grab-and-go package. They are made daily, by hand, so customers can count on them to be fresh every time.
“We all feel like we’re going 100 miles per hour most days, and sometimes we just don’t have the time to slow down for a relaxing meal,” said Au Bon Pain’s Corporate Executive Chef Katherine See. “We created these nutritious and well-balanced meals for our customers to enjoy on the road, at their desk or even rushing through an airport. Bon To Go boxes are the ultimate fusion of taste, quality and convenience.”
The following nine Bon To Go boxes arrive at Au Bon Pain cafés across the U.S. beginning Tuesday, May 16, and are available all day, every day –
- Cheese & Fruit – brie, cheddar cheese, apple, grapes and crackers
- Fruit, Egg & Nuts – hardboiled egg, apple, grapes, cheddar cheese and mixed nuts
- Smoked Salmon – smoked salmon, herb cream cheese, cucumber, tomatoes, pickled onions, greens and a sprouted grain roll
- Egg, Veggie & Cheese – hardboiled egg, avocado, tomatoes and cheddar cheese with a sprouted grain roll
- Turkey & Swiss – turkey, Swiss cheese, tomatoes, greens and dijonnaise on a fresh roll, with melon bites
- Caprese Chicken – chicken, fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, chickpea salad, greens and balsamic vinaigrette
- Southwest Chicken – chicken, black bean salad, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, greens and a flour tortilla
- Hummus, Veggie & Taboule – hummus, cucumber, tomatoes and taboule
- Hummus – hummus, cucumbers and pretzel crisps
Zip into your nearest Au Bon Pain and grab a Bon To Go today. To find an Au Bon Pain café near you, visit aubonpain.com.
About Au Bon Pain
Founded in 1978, Au Bon Pain (“from good bread”) has grown into an internationally recognized leader in the fast-casual restaurant category. The chain’s signature items –
sandwiches, breads, pastries, salads, soups and coffee – are served in welcoming café environments emphasizing quick service and hospitality. Au Bon Pain offers consumers a wide array of delicious, nutritional foods that include low-sodium, low-fat, gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian options. Calorie counts are clearly posted on menus and full nutritional information is provided in each café which has helped the brand earn Health magazine’s designation as one of America’s Top 5 Healthiest Restaurant Chains over the past three years and one of America’s Healthiest Restaurant Chains by Grellin.
Au Bon Pain operates in six key trade channels including urban office buildings, hospitals, universities, transportation centers, malls and museums. Au Bon Pain currently operates in more than 300 locations in the U.S. and internationally. Additional information about Au Bon Pain, which is headquartered in Boston, may be found at aubonpain.com. Follow us at Facebook.com/aubonpain, @aubonpainusa on Instagram and @aubonpain on Twitter.