The San Diego-based technology and services company continues to garner more national recognition and industry validation.
San Diego, CA (RestaurantNews.com) Restaurant Revolution Technologies, Inc. (RRT), a leading provider of order management, call center and technology solutions for restaurants helping them to manage and optimize their off-premises orders, announces new “Beyond Takeout” marketing strategy designed to position the company and its solutions to support the unique and powerful solutions that RRT provides to the industry.
The “Beyond Takeout” strategy:
- Supports RRT’s strategic positioning within the industry of handling 100% of off-premise opportunities for its clients, going well “beyond” just focusing on online and mobile ordering.
- Provides 6 unique service lines, which include call center support, online ordering, mobile ordering, handling larger catering orders, outbound business development services and offering a customized loyalty platform.
- Uses the most advanced technology within the industry with its patented Order Management software and fully integrated solutions to greatly improve the customer experience while providing a strong ROI to its RRT’s clients.
- Binds RRT’s current solutions and services within the same marketing umbrella offered both ala carte or as a fully integrated suite.
- Reinforces RRT’s ceaseless devotion to client service that delivers an enhanced guest experience for off-premise takeout guests.
- Underscores RRT’s commitment to innovation by delivering superior ‘hi tech and hi touch’ solutions designed to increase revenue for restaurants that are revolutionary to the industry.
“Our new ‘Beyond Takeout’ strategy is a strategic plan of action – not simply a marketing tagline, “said David Schofield, CEO of RRT. “With our deep restaurant expertise, dedication to client service and passion for developing the most advanced technologies, ‘Beyond Takeout’ is essentially the centerpiece of what we do as a company on a daily basis for each client and with every project we undertake. A key objective with this new positioning is to clearly address our differentiation within the industry, compared to the overabundance of Online and Mobile providers who only address a small portion of the full off-premise opportunity.”
“Beyond Takeout” will roll out in various stages throughout the latter part of 2016, including:
- A new corporate website
- All new digital marketing, social media and email campaigns
- All new sales resources
The announcement of the new “Beyond Takeout” strategy coincides with the launching of the new RRT corporate website – which includes the new “Beyond Takeout” branding and marketing message. Simultaneously, RRT owns the beyondtakeout.com domain as well as proceeding with a trademark for the Beyond Takeout brand. The new website provides a modern look and feel, as well as up-to-date enhancements including optimized SEO architecture as well as the ability to view from all devices (desktop, mobile or tablet).
“Our newly launched website with our new ‘Beyond Takeout’ strategy is one of the many exciting marketing changes we are pursuing to augment our visibility and validate our standing within the industry,” Schofield added. “For years, we have put the bulk of our resources into our client projects and technology development at the sacrifice of our own website and other marketing initiatives. But as a technology company, we understand and value the importance and the effect of how our marketing message and profile, especially a fresh and modern looking website and robust social media presence, substantiates what our clients and partners already know.”
About Restaurant Revolution Technologies
Restaurant Revolution Technologies, Inc. (RRT) provides the most advanced order management solutions within the restaurant industry, supported by its call center, online and mobile ordering platforms, along with its customer loyalty and catering solutions, for popular restaurant chains nationwide. RRT integrates directly into restaurant’s POS and other systems and operates as a “virtual waiter” for its clients, resulting in a seamless series of solutions enabling restaurant operators to offer takeout customers a consistent, positive experience and providing a very positive ROI. The patented suite of solutions reduces operational costs, increases off-premise business and provides a greatly improved customer experience. For more information, please visit http://www.rrtusa.com