The San Diego-based technology and services company substantiates place in the restaurant technology industry.
San Diego, CA (RestaurantNews.com) Restaurant Revolution Technologies, Inc. (RRT), a leading provider of order management, call center and technology solutions for restaurants helping them to manage and optimize their off-premises orders, had its most significant and successful year-to-date in 2015 and continues to push new software and solution innovations. At the midway point for 2016, highlights include:
- NCR Aloha Cloud Connect Integration – RRT becomes one of the first industry partners to offer a complete integration of its phone, online and mobile ordering and order management solutions with NCR Aloha and NCR Aloha Cloud Connect products, including Aloha Takeout (ATO). RRT had already successfully integrated with previous versions of Aloha’s point of sales system, along with integrating with point of sale systems offered by Micros, Brink, PosiTouch and Focus. RRT is scheduled to integrate with 2-3 other POS providers in the 2nd half of 2016.
- New Fishbowl Integration – RRT solutions also offer real-time integration with Fishbowl’s restaurant marketing platform to help leverage data and further increase direct-to-guest marketing opportunities for restaurant chains.
- Intellectual Property Portfolio Development – Adding to its technological leadership position, RRT secured its first of several patents (Patent #9,105,041) filed with USPTO. The ‘041 Patent is the first phase in allowing RRT to be the only company in the industry with the ability to provide its versions of real-time, customized menu and order management, based on capturing customer ordering history, favorites and feedback from their Social Media networks, to provide RRT’s clients and their customers with a much more personalized and customized ordering experience. Five additional patents are waiting final review and approval.
- Upgrades to patent-pending “IntelliSell” platform – RRT has launched new upgrades of its patent-pending upselling tool known as IntelliSell. This is a fully integrated and automated platform that has allowed RRT’s clients to realize significant increases in the average size of their tickets for takeout orders. The tool is completely customizable for each client to suggest to their customers intelligent add-ons based on: what customers order or do not order; time of day (lunch vs dinner); day during the week (weekdays vs weekends); support of special programs; and anything else RRT clients would like to focus on.
- Enhancements to Loyalty solution – RRT provides one of the most flexible and robust Loyalty solutions within the industry. Key points of differentiation are: highly customizable rule sets; dynamic rewards based on in-store pricing; multiple campaigns can run simultaneously with different rule sets; per store / per region customization; auto conversion of points to rewards; auto-application of rewards to guest check; gift points; track non-members by phone, email or special issue card; merge two accounts; and guest portal for customer self-service.
The solutions offered by RRT provides an exceptional customer experience and empowers local restaurant management to focus on their core business – dine-in guests and the in-house customer experience. As such, interest in RRT’s complimentary technologies and services continues to skyrocket with new and existing clients looking to incrementally increase takeout revenues without sacrificing the dine-in guest experience or sales revenues.
“Our ability to execute on our product and service offerings, and our continual operational evolution, directly impacts and correlates with our client’s growth as well as our own,” said David Schofield, CEO at RRT. “As a technology partner that fully integrates with numerous Point of Sale providers, integrates with other third party partners like Fishbowl, provides robust tools to help our clients build their takeout business and combined with our ongoing intellectual property portfolio development, we continue to demonstrate our fortitude and passion for innovation within the industry. Our vision is to provide the most value of any partner within the industry.”
About Restaurant Revolution Technologies
Restaurant Revolution Technologies, Inc. (RRT) provides the most advanced order management solutions within the restaurant industry, supported by its call center, online and mobile ordering platforms, along with its customer loyalty and catering solutions, for popular restaurant chains nationwide. RRT integrates directly into restaurant’s POS and other systems and operates as a “virtual waiter” for its clients, resulting in a seamless series of solutions enabling restaurant operators to offer takeout customers a consistent, positive experience and providing a very positive ROI. The patented suite of solutions reduces operational costs, increases off-premise business and provides a greatly improved customer experience. For more information, please visit http://www.rrtusa.com