(RestaurantNews.com) Being the first vendor to contact a brand new restaurant in your area is the best way to increase your contracts and grow your business. Now you can accomplish this task without the hard work of manually searching for grand opening announcements by leveraging the power of Flhip.com instead. Whether you’re an advertising outlet looking for new ad purchasers or a supply company selling table linens, you can connect with new restaurants before your competition gets to them.
Our crew spends plenty of time each week hunting down new restaurants across the country and documenting their details in our exclusive database. We find restaurants in need of your services that are yet to open their doors. Our sources include internet announcements, social media networks like Twitter and Facebook, business review sites like Urbanspoon and Yelp, press releases, and even personal referrals. An extensive research process ensures each new listing is correct and ready to use.
If you’re in the market for some restaurant leads that haven’t signed contracts with service providers yet, contact us for a free sample. You can get in touch with us at 772-231-5826 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Do Vendors Get From Flhip?
- Regularly updated lead lists. Vendors get their own login details so they can head online and check for changes at any time. The list just keeps growing—new members get to check out the entire database of restaurants we’ve discovered in the last four years of operation, as well as the newest additions.
- Relevant advice and articles from our blog, Tip Jar. We’ve seen amazing traffic levels on our blog, making it a smart place to advertise your products and services to the entire restaurant industry. We offer this as a free service for our vendor members.
- Direct requests for quotes from restaurants. Even if a new or established restaurant isn’t listed in our database, they have a chance to request quotes from vendors through our website platform. This means you’ll get unsolicited requests from companies around your local area just from becoming a member at Flhip.
- Free classified ads. After you join, set up an unlimited number of enhanced classified ads on our website to advertise your products and services. Fill your ads with plenty of information to connect with motivated buyers. Insert videos, links, photos and contact details to make sure your new customers get informed. Vendors can even sell direct downloads of ebooks and other informational products through our ads!
- Service listings. Our directory of service providers is a great alternative to outdated advertising methods like the Yellow Pages. Insert logos, pictures of your products, and lengthy descriptions of your services.
- The Flhip App. Restaurant owners are pressed for time when planning a new opening, so we’ve crafted an app to help them connect with vendors from their tablet or smart phone. Everything listed on the Flhip.com website is instantly made mobile-friendly through this powerful app. Download it yourself to see what restaurants look at from their side of the system.
The Flhip App Will Change How Vendors Connect
Restaurant operators don’t have a lot of free time for perusing the Internet to find the perfect waste removal provider or eco-friendly packaging seller. That’s why the Flhip App was designed—to grab the attention of a busy owner and help them find the very best prices on every service and product they need for their business. A few taps on your smart phone is all you need to request quotes, peruse vendor listings, and make a connection.
The app is also immensely helpful when a restaurant owner spots something at a competitor’s location or a trade show that they’d like for their own location. By snapping a quick photo and forwarding it to the Flhop crew, they get free help finding providers who can sell the equipment or offer the service in question. Where else can restaurant owners get free help in sourcing the products they need to bring their business to the top?
Even More Great Features
- Get ahead of the competition and give that new restaurant a phone call months before they start advertising locally. This helps both the vendors and restaurants grow while protecting their respective bottom lines.
- Build an efficient restaurant with minimal waste by reading out helpful blog and newsletter, which are both packed with tips on maximizing profit and efficiency from industry experts.
- Request numerous quotes with one form to spend less time picking through the various providers in your local area.
- Promote your vending business numerous ways with our directory listings, free advertising on the blog and newsletter, and quote request system.
- Local news listings from the various regions and areas of the U.S. so you can stay on top of the changes in the restaurant and vending industries.