(RestaurantNews.com) Shuckin’ Shack Oyster Bar, identified by Coastal Living Magazine as one of the top seafood dives in America is expanding again.
In concert with it’s 10th anniversary in Carolina Beach, NC, Shuckin’ Shack Franchising has announced the franchise is available for expansion into Virginia, West Virginia, Georgia and Florida.
Franchises have been placed as far north as Frederick, MD, south as Charleston, SC, and west into Tennessee. Locations have been well received with a number of accolades, including:
- Carolina Beach: Coastal Living’s “Top 22 Seafood Dives in America”
- Wilmington, NC: “Best Bloody Mary” 2014
- Wilmington, NC: “Best Raw Bar” Wilmington Magazine 2016
- Wilmington, NC/Carolina Beach: “Best Oysters” Encore Magazine 2016
- Cary, NC: “Best New Restaurant” 2016
- Summerville, SC: “Reader’s Choice Award” Summerville Journal 2016
- Surf City, NC: “Best Taste Award” Share the Table 2016
- Summerville, SC: “Best Seafood Restaurant” Summerville Journal Scene 2015
Shuckin Shack Franchises enjoy revenue to asset ratios in excess of 2.0! They range in size from 1700 to 2800 square feet and are categorized as casual seafood restaurants/sports bars. Size and design lend themselves to a business platform that utilize minimal staff and provide a unique fun experience for the customers.
SBA approved and partnerships with BoeFly as well as Trademark Properties enhance the start- up experience.
Please go to www.shuckinshackfranchise.com or contact Mario Piccinin at 910-200-3438 for additional information.