Acapulco Restaurant and Cantina will serve an Elevated Brunch Buffet with Ham and Tri-Tip Carving Station at the Sun Valley, Montclair, Northridge and Moreno Valley locations. $21.99 Adults/$7.99 Kids. Also, an Elevated Brunch Buffet with Ham and Tri-Tip Carving Station and Seafood Station will be offered at the Glendale, Coosta Mesa, Downey, Marina Pacifica and Ports O’ Call locations. $25.99 Adults/$8.99 Kids. Available until 3 pm.
Arooga’s Grille House & Sports Bar is inviting Moms to Eat Free at all 10 of its Central Pennsylvania locations and its franchise restaurant in Patchogue, New York. For the entire day, Easter Sunday, April 16th, Moms can Eat Free with a purchase of equal or greater value (kids eat free at locations in Uncasville, CT and Warwick, RI).
Bob Evans – Take home a Farmhouse Feast for your family’s Easter celebration. Six Feasts to choose from. Click here.
Boston Market is offering a variety of Easter meals that can be pre-ordered and picked up in participating restaurants from March 27 – April 16. Guests can purchase a Ham Heat & Serve Easter Dinner for 12 starting at $9.16 per person or stop in on Easter Sunday – nearly all 459 Boston Market locations will be open – to enjoy a hand-carved, honey glazed ham meal with two sides, fresh-baked cornbread and a slice of apple pie for $11.99. For a full menu of Easter meal-solutions or to place an order, guests can visit www.bostonmarket.com.
Brann’s Steakhouse & Sports Grille – Steak and Grilled Shrimp, $16.99. Kids’ Meals starting at $3.99. Margaritas, $2.99.
Buca di Beppo is offering family meal packages April 10th – 16th only. Packages include House Bread, Choice of Caesar Salad or Mixed Green Salad, Linguine & Clams or Shrimp Scampi, & Mini Cannoli. More details can be found here.
Charlie Brown’s Fresh Grill is featuring a 3-course Baked Ham Dinner for only $18.99.
Chevys Fresh Mex is feeding two kids 10 and under free from the Kid’s Menu on Easter Sunday. Two free kid’s meals per adult entree purchase.
Cicis is offering a free Kids Buffet for kids who bring in a plastic Easter egg on April 15th and 16th. Valid at participating Cicis locations. Limit 1 free Kids Buffet per Adult Buffet and regular drink purchased.
Country Buffet – Easter menu feature a variety of carved meats including pot roast, ham, roast beef and oven-roasted turkey as well select seafood items such as butterfly shrimp and blackened tilapia. To complement your choice of protein, candied sweet potatoes, honey cornbread, southern-style green beans and buttered corn are just some of the home-style side dishes that the restaurants will be serving. For dessert, the restaurants will offer cherry pie, coconut cream pie, carrot cake, cheesecake and more! Pricing and participation may vary. Check your local restaurant for details. Available only on Sunday, April 16.
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit has just what you need to handle your Easter gathering with Easter Meats & Meal options for everything you need. Including Dickey’s Easter Feast, which includes your choice of spiral cut ham or prime rib – or turkey in some markets – along with green beans and bacon, baked potato casserole, Caesar salad and 12 buttery rolls.
El Torito is offering:
- an Elevated Brunch Buffet with Ham and Tri-Tip Carving Station at their locations in Hawthorne, Simi Valley, Placentia, Stockton, Sacramento, Yorba Linda, Long Beach Town Center, and Foster City ($21.99 Adults/$7.99 Kids).
- an Elevated Brunch Buffet with Ham and Tri-Tip Carving Station and Seafood Station at the Upland, Westminster, Torrance, and Oceeanside locations ($23.99 Adults/$8.99 Kids).
- an Elevated Brunch Buffet with Ham and Tri-Tip Carving Station and Seafood Station at locations in Santa Monica, Manhaattan Beach, Lakewood, Tustin, West Covina, Woodland Hills, Anaheim, Northridge, Laguna Hills, Sherman Oaks, Las Mesa, Fresno, Buena Park, Ontario, San Bernardino, Irvine, Long Beach Atlantic, Pasadena, Milpitas, Orange, Cypress, Palmdale, Corona, Rancho, Cucamonga, Riverside Plaza, Redondo Beach, and Dana Point ($25.99 Adults/$8.99 Kids).
- an Elevated Brunch Buffet with Ham and Tri-Tip Carving Station and Seafood Station at the San Leandro and Monterey locations ($26.99 Adults/$8.99 Kids).
- Marina Del Rey will offer the regular menu all day.
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar – Enjoy Easter Brunch with three courses for $44.95. Fleming’s three-course Easter Brunch, available on Sunday, April 16 from 10 am until 3 pm, is the perfect way to celebrate the Easter holiday. The Easter Brunch menu offers something for everyone, from Fleming’s Signature Eggs Benedict to their sweet Cinnamon Apple Brioche French Toast. Also offered is a 3-course children’s menu, available for $18.95. Pricing and participation may vary. Excludes tax, gratuity and cocktails. Fleming’s abides by all state and local liquor laws. Excludes Sao Paolo, Brazil.