Butterfly Systems Announces Monarch Software for EMV Payments
Highlands Ranch, CO (RestaurantNews.com) Butterfly Systems has developed an integrated EMV Payment Solution for Aloha and Micros Point of Sale. Monarch Software removes the Aloha and Micros POS from the scope of PCI compliance providing a safe and secure integrated solution for EMV Payments. Monarch Software works with all versions of Aloha and Micros eliminating the need for POS software upgrades providing a cost effective solution for EMV Payments. This solution is ready today.
What it Does
Monarch is the integrated Point to Point Encrypted EMV payment solution. Monarch makes it possible to accept EMV Chip and Pin / Chip and Signature Credit/Debit/Gift Card Payments on Front of House terminals WITHOUT having to make upgrades to existing POS software.
- Operates on existing Aloha and Micros Front of House Terminals
- Minimizes Training hassles – no duplicate entries
- Integrated Reporting with Aloha and Micros system
- Utilizes existing Aloha and Micros printers for Voucher Printing
- Accept Credit, Debit, Apple Pay and NFC payments
- Sale, Sale Reversal, Refund Authorize and Capture
- Itemized and Simple receipt options
- Digital Signature print on the receipt
- Tip Guide Option
- PCI-DSS compliant
- Wide variety of Pin-pads supported
The Monarch tool for Aloha and Micros solutions consists of:
- A Software add-on for all Front of House terminals that accept EMV Payments
- EMV Pin-pad terminals deployed next to the FOH terminals
- The Monarch Back of House (BOH) application running on Aloha or Micros servers or a separate computer connected to the network.
Based in beautiful Highlands Ranch, Colorado, USA, the Butterfly Systems team includes Rob Johnson President & CTO (founder of Lone Tree Technology), one of the world’s leading experts in Restaurant POS integration. With over 30 years of combined POS integration experience, we have served Restaurants and their partners of every size and type around the world. The Butterfly team is dedicated to serving POS dealers and restaurant operators – we help them maximize their investment in Point of Sale systems and open the door to innovation!
Visit Our Website