Golden Corral has announced a significant expansion of its dinner buffet offering with an abundance of delicious new ribs products—including its famous Baby Back Ribs. This array of new, freshly-prepared BBQ ribs products is in addition to Golden Corral’s 150-item, every day dinner buffet, which includes slow-cooked Pot Roast, made-from-scratch Meatloaf, and grilled-to-order USDA dinner buffet Sirloin Steaks.
The new dinner buffet products, which are served daily after 4 p.m. and on Sunday after 11 a.m., include:
- Baby Back Ribs – Hand-trimmed and rubbed with our special BBQ seasoning. Then flame-broiled until they are fall-off-the-bone tender and brushed with our signature BBQ Sauce.
- Sweet & Spicy BBQ Ribs – Seasoned with our own special BBQ blend and then topped with our Sweet & Spicy Habenero Sauce and flame-broiled for an irresistible combination of tastes.
- Smoked Beef Brisket – Smoked and slow cooked until tender, then flame broiled with Hickory Bourbon Sauce and hand carved at the buffet.
- Boneless Pork Ribs – Marinated, flame-broiled, then brushed with a generous helping of our special BBQ sauce.
- BBQ Pork Ribs– Seasoned with our own tangy BBQ blend, then basted with our signature BBQ Sauce and flame broiled to perfection.
“We are constantly challenging ourselves to deliver more menu options and even higher value to our guests. Our Endless Baby Back Ribs dinner promotion is a great example of serving a whole lot more delicious BBQ products for our same, every day low price of around $10,” said Ed Gleich, Vice President of National Marketing & Media, Golden Corral Corporation.
Available through July 4, 2011, these additional BBQ and ribs dinner buffet products will complement the incredible variety of menu options on Golden Corral’s Salad Bar, Hot Buffet, and Bakery & Dessert Buffet all for about $10.
Golden Corral Corporation, based in Raleigh, NC, is the franchisor of the Golden Corral restaurant system, which consists of more than 480 restaurants nationwide and is the owner and operator of approximately 103 of those restaurants in the United States.
Founded in 1971, Golden Corral specializes in offering unmatched quality, variety and value to its dining guests in a comfortable and casual buffet setting at an everyday affordable price.
For more information, please visit www.goldencorral.com.