Champps Americana Says To Veterans and Troops: Thanks for Serving America, Now Let Us Serve You
Champps Will Offer FREE Handcrafted Burgers with Fries to Our Nation’s Military on Veterans Day
Dallas, TX (RestaurantNews.com) Champps Americana® has a message for our nation’s military this Veterans Day: thank you for serving us, now let us serve you. And Champps will, with a choice of seven handcrafted burgers served with Champps’ signature waffle fries, all for free to veterans and active duty military on their special day of honor and respect, Monday, November 11, 2013.
“This is our third year of saying ‘Thank You’ to veterans and troops on Veterans Day. Americana is core to our brand and we are honored to treat America’s military on their special day,” said Ryan Zink, Chief Operating Officer for Champps Entertainment.
Champps, famous for its scratch kitchen, where appetizers, entrées and desserts are made-to-order every day, decided to thank veterans and troops with a wide variety of fresh, never frozen burgers made with USDA choice beef, including:
- Champps Cheeseburger – a classic cheeseburger with USDA certified Angus beef and choice of American cheese, Swiss, Pepper Jack, provolone, Monterey Jack or cheddar.
- Carolina – a taste of the south with Bourbon BBQ sauce, cheddar, coleslaw and Tabasco® fried onion strings.
- Shroom – a mushroom lover’s dream featuring sautéed button mushrooms, red onion, pickle, mayo and Swiss cheese.
- The Guac – head south of the border with Pepper Jack, house-made guacamole, pico de gallo, cilantro and lime and lettuce
- Firehouse – a fireball of flavor with bell peppers, poblano peppers, onions, Chipotle Tabasco®, Cajun seasoning, Pepper Jack cheese and fresh jalapeno peppers.
- Chipotle BBQ – Two Champps classics combined: our signature burger with pulled pork, cheddar, Applewood-smoked bacon and, house-made chipotle mayo.
- Bleu – a perfect combination of Bleu cheese & cheddar with Applewood-smoked bacon.
Guests will need to provide proof of military service, which include U.S. Uniform Services Identification Card, U.S. Uniform Services Retired Identification Card, Current Leave and Earnings Statement, Veterans Organization Card, DD214, Citation or Commendation or wearing a uniform.
Franchise Participation may vary. Offer is valid for dine-in only, limit one handcrafted burger per veteran or active duty military. Beverages and gratuity are not included. For more information, guests are encouraged to call their local Champps Americana restaurant. To find the closest restaurant, visit http://www.champps.com.
At its more than 50 locations throughout the United States, Champps’ chefs prepare fresh burgers piled high with toppings; made-from-scratch entrees, pasta, sandwiches and more. A full-service bar and large flat-screen TVs guarantee guests the Best Seat Outside the Stadium and a great seat for any occasion. For additional information, visit www.champps.com or www.facebook.com/champps.
DFPR for Champps